- PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER.
The Controller of personal data is company Pearlani GmbH with its registered office at Am Kanal 16-18, 14467 Potsdam, Germany, registered in the commercial register under number HRB: 35539, tax identiﬁcation number: DE345902019.
- WHY AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA.
2.1. Contact form.
We collect personal data when you send us request by contact form on our website. We use personal data to provide you with offers and information about products and services tailored to your purchasing preferences, to process your order, deliver goods.
2.2. Analysis of the traffic on our website.
We use cookie files and analytical instruments provided by Google and Facebook allowing us to analyze statistics of traffic on our website.
2.3. Providing personalized ads.
We use services offered by Google and Facebook allowing us to provide personalized ads.
- COOKIES AND ANALYTIC TOOLS
3.1. Cookie files.
We also collect cookies which are stored on your computer for a longer period of time. These cookies collect data when you visit our website to use them for statistical activities.
If you do not want to accept cookies on your device(s), you do not want to receive cookies or you want to delete cookies which have been already received from your hard disk, you can change settings of your web browser to make them in such a way that existing cookies are deleted and/or that new cookies are no longer accepted. For more information please check the “Help” section of your browser.
3.2. Google tools and services.
On our website we use Google Analytics system to analyze traffic on our websites in an anonymous way. This analytic tool allows us to measure effectiveness of our website and to change website content and structure to be more user friendly. For example, it is anonymously assessed on which pages of our website you have been, where you left the website, or where you had problems. Other analyzes include among others devices and web browsers that have been used or visitors from a given country. The data obtained can under no circumstances be used to personally identify visitors to our website. The collected data will be used only to improve our website and offer.
We also use Google Ads and Google Ads Conversion Tracking. After clicking on an advertisement displayed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is saved on the user’s computer. These cookies expire after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you have clicked on the advertisement and have been redirected to our page. Each Google Ads client receives a different cookie. This means that it is not possible to track cookies on the websites of Google Ads customers. The information collected using conversion cookies is used to generate conversion statistics for Google Ads clients who track conversions. Clients see the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag.
3.3. Facebook and Instagram tools and services.
3.4. Retargeting technologies.
In order to be able to recommend to you products that may be of actual interest to you on websites of our various partners (list of partners is changing), our website may use online retargeting technologies. Our aim is to reach with our advertisement those Internet users who have already been interested in our offer. Our goal is to make our advertisement attractive and adequate for you. The display of advertisements in retargeting is based on an analysis of the user’s previous cookie behavior.
In addition, we use in some cases other tracking technologies, and in particular stores web browser environment variables in a database without storing unique user-related data, such as an IP address.
- LEGAL GROUNDS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter “GDPR”.
We process personal data on following grounds:
- in order to conclude and execute a contract or to take steps, at your prior request sent by contact form, to enter into contract (art. 6 sec. 1 point (b) GDPR);
to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (art. 6 sec. 1 point (c) GDPR);
for archiving purposes, asserting rights and claims, defending against claims (art. 6 sec. 1 point (f) GDPR);
- for the purposes of post-sales activities consisting in the analysis and examination of customer satisfaction, interest in the brands and products sold by us and our services (art. 6 sec. 1 point (f) GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes – better selection of products and services to meet the needs of our clients, general optimization of our products and services, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our clients (art. 6 sec. 1 point (f) GDPR);
- to conduct direct marketing of our business and the products and services we offer to third parties (art. 6 sec. 1 point (f) GDPR);
- to personalize advertising content within the scope of our business and products and services offered by us, inter alia, in accordance with previously viewed content, your activities – which will take place on our website and on the Internet, ((art. 6 sec. 1 point (f) GDPR).
- if you give your additional and voluntary consent, we may also process your personal data in order to send you commercial information about our business and the goods or services offered by us via e-mail, SMS/MMS or messages sent from mobile applications.
- PLACE AND TIME OF DATA PROCESSING.
We process personal data within the territory of the European Union.
We process the data for following period of time:
- if you give consent: until it is revoked, restricted or otherwise limited by you;
- in the event that data is necessary for the performance of the contract: for the duration of its performance and until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims under the contract (3 years or 6 years);
- where the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller, until you have effectively objected;
- for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and for the duration in accordance with the provisions in force.
- YOUR RIGHTS.
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- right of access to your data, including the right to obtain a copy of your data;
- right to request the rectification of data;
- right to erasure (the right to be forgotten);
- right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority;
- right to object (objection to the processing, objection to direct marketing, including profiling, justified objection to the processing of your data in our legitimate interest).
If your data is processed on the basis of consent:
- you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of a processing that was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal, if your data are processed on the basis of consent or for the purpose of performing a contract (necessary for the provision of a service);
- you have the right to transfer your personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us in the Contact section on our website.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In order to execute the above rights, please contact us using the Contact section on our website, or by sending a letter at our address indicated in point 1.
- DATA RECIPIENTS.
In some cases, where necessary for our services or legal obligation, we will be entitled to disclose your personal data to the following groups of recipients:
- our authorized employees and associates to whom your personal data will be disclosed in order to perform their duties;
- entities to whom we entrust the processing of your personal data in connection with the performance of services for our benefit (processor), such as providers of IT tools, companies providing archiving services, companies supporting the sending of emails and text messages, our advisors, advertising agencies, debt collection companies;
- other recipients of data – e.g. companies providing courier and postal services, logistic companies, companies from our capital group;
- public authorities, including tax offices, the Police, law enforcement agencies, in connection with proceedings conducted by them.
- VOLUNTARY SUBMISSION OF DATA.
The provision of personal data by you, which we ask for when concluding the contract, is voluntary, although it is necessary to conclude the contract and its execution.
Consent to the use of part of your personal data for our marketing activities is voluntary and not linked to the contract. If you do not agree, you will not receive any commercial communications from us by telephone or e-mail.